If your small business in Ball Ground, GA uses any automobiles for work-related purposes, you will need a commercial auto insurance policy. If the vehicle is in an accident, your claim could be denied if your insurance company found out that the automobile was being used for business purposes at the time. Your business could end up being responsible for paying for the damages.
At The Sanford Group, we can help you find the right kind of coverage for your needs. Here are some examples of times when you would need a commercial auto insurance policy:
- If your business uses a vehicle to pick up or deliver goods, supplies, food, or even messages
- If a vehicle is used as a taxi
- When the vehicle is owned or leased by the business or registered to the business
- If any of your employees use your vehicle for work-related purposes
- When your business rents or leases a vehicle to someone else
- If your vehicle has equipment permanently installed, such as ladder racks or toolboxes, that are used in the business
- If your vehicle is equipped with other kinds of equipment used for your business
- Or if you have any vehicles that have a gross weight of over 10,000 pounds, such as trucks or utility vehicles, or if the vehicles have a weighted load capacity of at least 2,000 pounds
Just like with a personal auto insurance policy, you will then have options about what kind of coverage you want. Liability coverage, collision coverage, and uninsured/underinsured motorists are just a few examples. If you want to speak about a policy to protect your Ball Ground, GA business, please call The Sanford Group today.
Live moves fast. There is a saying "the days are long but the years are short", and at The Sanford Group we will see our customers go from just starting out and purchasing their first car insurance policy to adding a home insurance, and then life insurance. Each change typically indicates a big change in the client’s life and it is interesting to see advancement through life from an insurance perspective. There are some milestones in life that go by that cause the need for an inspection of your current insurance policies. We want to help you stay protected, come what may. We serve clients in and around Ball Ground, GA.
Times When You Should Increase Your Life Insurance Policy
- Tying the Knot. When you get married it is a good idea to purchase a life insurance policy to protect your spouse from additional stress if something happens. Even unmarried people should have a basic policy to cover funeral costs.
- Buying a Home. A home loan typically takes many years to pay off. Do not saddle your loved ones with figuring out how to take over mortgage payments in order to keep your asset, buy a life insurance policy with the specific purpose of covering the loan in the event of the worst.
- Having a Baby, or Another Dependent. Whether you are expecting a bundle of joy, taking on the children of a family member temporarily, or allowing your aging parents to move in, you will want to protect them from financial ruin in the case of your death with a policy that will cover the home and give them time to figure out their next steps in life.
Contact us at The Sanford Group if you want to learn more about life insurance or upgrade your current policy. We proudly serve Ball Ground, GA.